• Created the state’s first Sexual Health Education and Advocacy Program housed at a domestic violence agency, which included building the infrastructure and organization capacity to provide on-site rapid HIV testing.
• Conducted individual and group interventions as well as HIV testing with victims and survivors of domestic violence.
• Developed educational materials for outreach, presentations, and trainings—including LGBTQ palm cards, an LGBTQ partner violence brochure, a bilingual pamphlet about abuse and HIV, and 12+ original presentations with slide-decks.
• Taught youth about sexual health and relationships through original and proprietary curricula (in and after school).
• Coordinated a teen dating violence awareness contest, HIV/AIDS awareness events, and the beta tester outreach for a video-game being developed jointly with E-Line media to help youth learn about healthy relationships.
• Jumpstarted, helped fund, and maintained initiatives to address needs and increase visibility of LGBTQ populations, including providing statewide technical assistance and managing internal data collection of LGBTQ clients.
• Oversaw web-presence of agency and coordinated digital communications (e.g. e-newsletter, website, and Facebook).